Switch and Shift
Meet the guys of
The League of Extraordinary Thinkers..
There’s a better way to do business. Better from the human side. Better from the customer side. And as it turns out, better from the profit side as well. This blog is dedicated to exploring that better way. On this site, leadership authors, speakers and consultants Shawn Murphy and Ted Coiné have combined their blogs to amplify their message. Shawn’s focus is on the executives and managers within an organization. Ted’s is targeting more at the C-suite and the board.
May 31 at 2pm EDT #BBPShow530 #HumanBiz
Ted Coinè Co-CEO at Switchandshift.com
Author | Speaker | Consultant
- Ted Coiné is one of the most influential business leaders on Twitter, with a rapidly growing following of over two hundred thousand
- An inspirational speaker, Ted is author of ‘Five-Star Customer Service’ and ‘Spoil ’Em Rotten!’
- Prior to writing his first book, Ted was founder and CEO of Coiné Language School, a B2B company he brought from his living room to a $10 million valuation in four years by focusing relentlessly on customer service.
- Just finished his third book, about how social media is transforming leadership and business in this exciting new century. I just heard a fourth is in the works with a great collaborator Mark Babbitt
- Ted and his family live in Naples, Florida, where he is active in the tech startup scene.
He has been ranked by both Huffington Post and Forbes for his business leadership and social media influence. Forbes Top 50 Social Media Power Influencers of 2013 Ted is #9
Shawn Murphy Co-Founder & Co-CEO at SwitchandShift.com
- Shawn’s New book ‘Creating Joy at Work’ now available on iTunes with the Snippet app.
- Create workplace optimism. Work can be a source of joy.
- Instructor at Sacramento State College of Continuing Education
- Principal Consultant at Achieved Strategies
- Managing Director at KI Partners
Shawn is now researching and writing his next book.
Mark Babbitt COO at SwitchandShift.com
- Named by Mashable as a “Top 5 Online Community for Starting Your Career”, YouTern is a community that enables young talent to become highly employable by connecting them to high-impact internships, mentors and contemporary career advice.
- A serial entrepreneur and mentor, Mark has been quoted in the Wall Street Journal, Mashable, Forbes and Under30CEO.com regarding career development, internships and higher education’s role in preparing emerging talent for the workforce.
- A keynote speaker and blogger, Mark’s contributions include 12Most.com, The Daily Muse, Alltop, PRDaily, StudentBranding.com, and Intern Advocate.
Mark has been honored to be named to GenJuice’s list of ‘Top 100 Most Desirable Mentors’ and was recently featured on HR Examiner’s ‘Top 25 Trendspotters in HR’ and several top blogger lists, including JobMob’s ‘Top Career Bloggers of 2011’.